Thursday, August 23, 2007

John 8: The Pharisees Judge the Bodhisattva

John 8:

13 The Pharisees (believers and teachers but without real experience) therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

14 Jesus (YHSVH) the Saviour who incarnates in the Bodhisattva) answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I (consciously) know whence I came, and whither I go (because I only do what my Father directs me to do); but ye (blind guides) cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go (because you are asleep, even though you want to appear awake).

15 Ye judge (with your senses) after the flesh; I (the Christ) judge no man (Chesed; but I judge his human soul).

16 And yet if I judge (his human soul), my judgment (through Geburah) is true (upright and active): for I am not alone, but I (Chokmah in Tiphereth) and the Father (Kether through Chesed) that sent me (to incarnate in my bodhisattvas).

17 It is also written in your (Second) law (which is lower than the First), that the testimony of two men is true.

18 I am one that bear witness of myself (I stand alone), and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me (is my sole support and foundation; I do not need the approval of your groups and committees).

19 Then said they (the believers who are asleep) unto him (to act friendly but while hiding their animosity), Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye (asleep ones) neither know me (because you have not incarnated Christ; you are not bodhisattvas), nor my Father (because only the bodhisattvas can incarnate the Logos): if ye had known (gnosis / daath) me, ye should have known my Father also (because only those who incarnate Christ through the Initiation of Tiphereth can enter the direct path. You pratyeka buddhas and shravakas only know your rancid beliefs and your blind followers).

20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way (direct path), and ye shall seek me (but remain stubborn in your pride and self-satisfaction), and shall die (the second death in the abyss) in your sins: whither I go (to the Absolute), ye cannot come (with that fat ego of yours).

22 Then said the (so-called) Jews (who believe they are initiates but are not), Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come (because they do not understand anything about the doctrine, since they only have their beliefs in the heart and their theories in the intellect, but no conscious knowledge of the path)

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath (your ego keeps you trapped in hell); I am (Christ) from above (where there is no desire, no I): ye are of this world (of Klipoth); I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe (be-live: to incarnate) not that I am he (if you do not incarnate me, the Christ), ye shall die in your sins (in klipoth).

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? (because they do not consciously know the Messiah, and only worship their groups and theories) And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son (Tiphereth) of man (Chesed, the real man), then shall ye know that I am he (because when you incarnate Christ, you can see who else has incarnated Him), and that I do nothing of myself (I do nothing from my self-will); but as my Father (the Logos) hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him (many left those Pharisee-ic groups, to learn instead from the real initiates, thus the Pharisees hate the real initiates).

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word (Logos, following the path my Logos is teaching through me), then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth (the Absolute, the Ain), and the truth shall make you free (of all the laws that bind).

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed (inheritors of Abraham, Samael: the founder of the esoteric priesthood in these times), and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin (self-willed action) is the servant of sin (by the law of cause and effect; but he who does the will of God is not a servant of sin but of God).

35 And the servant (bound by karma) abideth not in the house (Beth, the second letter, the second sphere, Chokmah) for ever (because being bound by karma, he must enter into manifestation in the lower worlds in order to pay what he owes): but the Son abideth ever (in Chokmah).

36 If the Son (Chokmah, the Second Logos) therefore shall make you free (of the wheel of samsara by means of the direct path), ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed (inheritors of Gnosis); but ye seek to kill me (in your mind and heart), because my word (Logos) hath no place in you (because your ego is enthroned within you).

38 I speak that which I have (consciously) seen with my Father (Kether and beyond): and ye do that which ye have seen with your father (he who originates your current life).

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham (Samael) is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's (Samael's) children, ye would do the works of Abraham (Samael; you would enter the direct path).

40 But now ye seek to kill me (with criticism, gossip, politics, and your sanctimony), a man (manas: tiphereth) that hath told you (about) the truth (the path to the Absolute), which I have heard (been taught) of God: this did not Abraham (Samael, the founder of the tradition, did not compete with or try to conquer those who teach the upright path, but you do).

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication (for we know about chastity); we have one Father, even God (so you say with your sanctimony, using the doctrine to justify yourselves).

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word (the Logos).

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words (because the consciousness is awakening): ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God (you prefer to enthrone your pride and self-justification).

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan (foreigner to our group), and hast a devil (the ego very fat)?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil (the ego, because I am Christ); but I honour my Father (the Logos), and ye do dishonour me (by keeping your ego alive).

50 And I seek not mine own glory (by proclaiming myself to be a big chief): there is one that seeketh and judgeth (the initiates; thus I keep my head down in humility).

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying (teachings), he shall never see (the second) death (the mechanical karmic purification of the ego in hell).

52 Then said the (so-called) Jews (those who call themselves initiates but are not) unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil (big fat ego; for the Pharisees always condemn others: "See his ego?"). Abraham is dead (to our eyes, for we are asleep), and the prophets (are dead to us, for we have no experience of them); and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham (Samael), which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? (The Pharisees out of envy and pride always condemn those who have real experience and awakening, saying "Samael did not say you are an initiate, so you must not be!").

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself (saying I am this great initiate and I am that great bodhisattva), my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me (internally, consciously); of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him (consciously); but I know him (consciously): and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep (follow) his saying (guidance).

56 Your father Abraham (Samael, who is very alive and awake) rejoiced to see my day (of Genesis): and he saw it (because he is the head of the Gnostic Church), and was glad (to see that there are a few who live his teaching).

57 Then said the (false) Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? (because the false initiates think that only those who satisfy their many rules and restrictions, like being of a certain age to get certain teachings, or by attending their approved institutions, or following their approved programs, can awaken consciousness. They think their own groups are the only way to Christ).

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

No comments: