Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ezekiel 44: Be Conscious

Ezekiel 44

4 Then brought he (Chesed, the Innermost) me (Tiphereth, the human soul) the way of the north gate (the pineal gland, the chakra sahasrara) before the (psychological) house (the soul, the Temple of God): and I looked (within myself), and, behold, the glory (Hebrew: Netzach, the mental body) of the LORD filled the house of the LORD: and I fell upon my face (bowed in humility, because the Soul belongs to God, not to the bodhisattva).

5 And the LORD said unto me, Son of man (Tiphereth, the bodhisattva), mark well, and behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears all that I say unto thee concerning all the ordinances (commandments) of the house (soul) of the LORD, and all the laws (of cause and effect) thereof; and mark well the entering in (of any impression) of the house, with every going forth of (every reaction from) the sanctuary (of the mind).

6 And thou shalt say to the rebellious (egos within you), even to the house (soul) of Israel (Isis-RA-ELohim; even the soul you have made wants to act without My will), “Thus saith the Lord GOD:;O ye house (soul) of Israel (the Being), let it suffice you of all your abominations (be done with your desires and egos),

7 “In that ye (disobeying consciousness and egos) have brought into my (mental) sanctuary strangers (psychological elements not made by God), uncircumcised (fornicators) in heart (emotion), and uncircumcised (fornicators) in flesh, to be in my (mental) sanctuary, to pollute it (with fornication, the filthy orgasm), even my house (the soul), when ye offer (in meditation) my bread (comprehension), the fat (karmic benefits) and the blood (spiritual vigor), and they have broken my covenant because of all your (desires that contradict the Law of God and are thus) abominations.

8 “And ye have not kept the (conscious) charge of mine holy things (the astral, mental, causal, vital and physical bodies): but ye have set keepers of my charge in my sanctuary for yourselves (instead you put your egos, desires, and selfish will in charge of your mind, heart and actions).

9 “Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger (no ego or self-willed element), uncircumcised (unchaste) in heart, nor uncircumcised (unchaste) in flesh, shall enter into my (mental) sanctuary (the soul), of any stranger (psychological element not created by God) that is among the children (internal bodies) of Israel (ISis-RA-ELohim: the Being).

No comments: